- Have a cooking show with universal-prestige and occasionally we have theme days revolving around a show/movie/video game.
- Wreck shit with 0rdi with crowbars, golf clubs, baseball bats, and whatever else we can find.
- Hang out with hoipcentral and constantly annoy anyone with a meme shirt on.
- Actually play pool with waymu.
- Contemplate existential questions with kite117 while on a mountain-top.
- Scope out fine-ass Mami cosplayers with robotrebelranch.
- Scope out fine-ass Stocking cosplayers with cynnchestra.
- Scope out fine-ass Squigly cosplayers with yoshikagesisland.
- Scope out fine-ass Rosalina cosplayers with mike-and-his-blog.
- Scope out fine-ass Eliza cosplayers with pharaohdez.
- Talk about artsy stuff with danielpearcee and/or jacobketronct at a nice little cafe.
- Beat up berix-dinosaur-hunter and then go barhopping with him.
- Build a robot with tsarsparky in an underwater laboratory.
- Visit abandoned warehouses and alleyways with vaervaf (actually he’s not a mutual but I still want to do it).
- Be in a Broadway musical with kyleyo. Preferably Chicago, he might play a good Billy Flynn.
- Go to a Kanye West concert with nazmatik.
- Everyone else, it’s your call.
- And if you’re one of the people mentioned and the idea sounds dumb then fuck it.
- I’d just like to meet you and do neat stuff is all.
Dear Mr. Flocka Flame, in the attached file you will find my resumé,
Nothing, literally nothing could make me laugh harder than this did.
It’s so much better than you expect it to be.
*buys tank top*
*stretches the fuck out of it*
*puts versace logo on it*
*sells it for $700*
*buys some rope*
*does absolutely nothing to it*
*places it on a table with a sign that reads “Dolce Gabbana belt - $1000”*
i got out of bed at 11:30 to make this
The New World Shopping Mall has been abandoned since 1999. It shut its doors after being condemned by local regulators. A few years later a massive fire destroyed the structure’s roof. Not long after that monsoon rains flooded the lower floors.
As a way to combat the spread of mosquitoes and other insects breeding in the stagnant water, locals introduced koi and catfish to the former mall. Not only did the fish take care of the pest problem, they’ve thrived. It is now one of the world’s largest urban ponds.